Thursday, July 01, 2004

First day of work

Today i feel so surprise tat i know one familiar face at work,yup she is coursemate.
Wah!So lucky have ppl accompany me at work n take lunch.
I like those senior staff, they all treat u very nice n frenly.
Firstday i have a informal meeting in manager room,the environment is good n full of laugh stuff. They all very funny n talkative!
Today wat the first task i do for??Oh~~~I make checking on the doc n form whether correct o not.
Sound like very easy but...my eyes is so tired now.
u have to look thru every doc fm ROC,MA & AA,Forms,Incorporarion doc,notice, minutes, agenda n etc.
Dont noe y there r trust tat we can do independence,cos one senoir juz take an eg to guide us then we do the rest by our own.
Not all the co. have the same type of doc,today i check for one old co wch commence biz abt 13years then do u know the file is so thick...thick...FInish checking for tis file take abt an hour.
The co. is huge cos its cover many biz line like audit,accountant,marketing,IT,HR,co. sec and other.
We have our own table n computer,oso new stationery.(All in new even the computer is new purchase)
Hope tomorow oso the lovely day for me...cos dunno y i feel a bit not satisfy to get tis job!!
Cos tis kind of job i resist to do it after finish secondary so long time ago.
But no choice i have to follow my father order,until i lie to ppl who ask me.
Tis co interviewee have ask me one Q:"Do u like tis job to become a professonal co. secretary?"--I say 'Yes',but actually i m lie,tis is only the thing i lie to her.
So sorry tat i wil try my best to like it!

No comments: