Monday, July 05, 2004

wat a busy day

Today i m so busy n non-stop for doing my job.
Until i left the office still left 7 more co. waiting for me to prepare the AGM doc.
I m so sad tat i cant help my fren n resolve her upset n unhappy.
She think she is buuly by the senior,but for me i dont think so.
For her mayb a bit of hurt by those 'orang tua',wen she dont noe how to start a new job n those old ppl not teach her wat the whole procedure to do so...then die lor...she scold by the other dept.
For me y i dont even think tat is hurt,cos mayb my skin is very thick n dont noe hurt gua...Or mayb i face many of tis kind of ppl.
I hate ppl never think for the side of the shy n fresh workers po trainee.
But sometime bully other act is needed once those ppl is very annoyed u n wit bad motive to treat u!Ha~~tis kind of ppl i half way wan to kill them.
But juz kidding...i always bully by other,so i think i have the experience to handle it...n the same thing happen i wil take the chance to bully others.Hahaha........
Now i have the good idea,if once u wan to bully by ur bad ppl,u must at the same time bully by two bad ppl.
WHY?Let say mr.A n mr.C at same time bully u,then u can used the act of Mr.A to stand wit Mr.C.(vice versus)
So lonely tat no one chat wit me online,not even my icq fren n my fren study overseas.
I m so alone,n dont noe how to entertain myself to happy n bright it up.......

No comments: