Monday, July 26, 2004

I make the decision...finally

Dont know why,tis July i felt so hard to pass the time.
N i always repeat to ask myself wat the ppl i wish to be n now...
i make the big decision for now...i want to quit!
In my plan i hope i can get the job wch allow me to further other field of study.
Cos as generally office working time is 9am-5pm.
I oredi plan to take course at 6pm-9pm at systematic.
But now i cant,cos always start work at 8.15am-9pm.
And make me dont have the time to do other thing n the task is not innovative n inspire.
I m so felt up the perception of those ppl i meet,n my 1st sense tell me tat i not even have the motivation to work in this kind of environment.
So i try my best to survive in kl n get the other job b4 i really have to giv notice to tis co.
Hope i have make the rite decision n not b'cos of my childish emotion.

4 comments:

gotenks said...

Hi,

It is good that you can make your firm decision on that. I find it hard for myself to make similar decision to quit, although not having the same intention as you have.

My hat off to you.

I believe you have make the right decision if you really wish to have time to study, while working.

Twainny said...

Thank q for giving support to my action!
Hope i have make the correct decision,cos i find out the main problem is the too long working hour n without OT claim...that not fair...

gotenks said...

I believe that most of the company would not wish to pay for O.T.
Therefore, I hope you won't put too much hope on this O.T. stuff. The world is changing already... =)

Twainny said...

I know no OT for nowadays,mayb i find out that this is not the suitable place to build up my career.
So...