Thursday, July 08, 2004

Learning Curve

A week i start work...i learn many thing like Blar blar n blar #$@?!
But beside tat my fren they all r very busy n i m so 'eng eng cheng cheng'
I think i can go to die la...i bring junk food n eat wen really bored n nothing to do.
At ampang park have one new pub open n today is 'Lady Nite'!!
My fren ask me to go but i still thinkin...coss tomorow have tooo work leh...
I really 'fan jian' wish to get more jobs to do.
Cos my environment hare is everyone is very rush up for sth but i m too free liao.
Hei...wat can i do,i always finish on time wen each job assign by my head.
But a learn many thing juz a bit here n a bit there,so hope tat the a bit wil be an 'Success Mountain' for build up my future career...Hope so!
But...actually i m so confuse to my future...look like no future n so bored of my life!!

No comments: