Sunday, July 18, 2004

Today is my day...

Yesterday i am so glad tat all my best fren make a phone call to me fm far away.
Firstly is Rabbit who make call fm Kluang n talk so much n we wil meet in next week.
Secondly,this really bring me a surprise tat calling fm overseas tat is fm Liverpool leh...
All my best fren at Tarc call for me yesterday,we talk approximately half an hour.
Finally they giv me a call,sigh...they not forget me ...hmm...a bit touching lor!?
By the time they call me they all stay at the Shefield' Strawberry Farm,n let me hear the sound eating the strawberry,they all really bad err...
Nevermind,i can show off to them how enjoy i am at here to watch many varieties i can.
Because tat is too expansive to watch at Liverpool,RM 21 sth...so there all not afford to watch the blockbuster movie!!
Mr Ronan wish to watch Spidey 2,hahaha...i watch liao lor...hope can let them drool tat can not watch the movie wch they waiting so long oredi...hehehe...


No comments: