Tuesday, July 27, 2004

dont know i m so so headache now...

I so afraid that i m  easily get headache n south throat.
Today i really not feeling, dont know whether is my job o my brain is oredi stuck now n can even have the answer that i want it now!!
I really have to attend sth like the English class to upgrade myself n dont the chance for other to say i m so poor in English.
But i really dont have the time n the problem i face in my job is...i didnt get the motivation n inspire spirit to perform my job well.
Start fm 2nd week i always ask myself...am i suit for this job?
Then 3 rd week i start to face the office political.
How can?!I havent pass by the one month in this job n i already meet all those problem!
B4 that i have other diff field of part time work,n i meet many ppl...
But in this place i juz can say those ppl also act like 'small ppl' but the diff is they used their high educated knowledge to step on the head on the 'young bird'.
As a conclusion,Malay ppl is really very nice n always ready to giv u a hand to help n take care of u...Until now i always help by the Malay ppl,although they didnt have high education...but they have their gentle n kindly attitudes to treat u like their fren n not enemy.
Unless they know the freshes have the problem in new environment n always motivate u how to face it...That why i being confuse whether to leave or not...Hmmm 

No comments: