Saturday, July 31, 2004

My pity leg......

Dont know why i am so careless that let my leg injured all the time.
I am in office work but who know this few week i make my leg seriously injured.
1stly is my leg hit by the thick n heavy minutes book,then paint.
Then i am so careless n hit by the heavy chair n my leg now is 'o che'.
Now 2 leg also 'o che',then...hmmm this timw more serious is my foot is hurt by my new shoes.
Some shoe make the lady look sexy but seksa,i am so stupid n let the new shoes hurt again my leg......
Now my foot is serious hurt n very paintful,i cant even walk properly now.
I am so sorry to my leg that always not take care of it n let it hurts n paint always...
Yes,is always not juz one time only...oh~~~So bad i am to treat my leg like that.
Now dont know when my leg well fine!!

No comments: