Saturday, July 17, 2004

Kind of people i meet for today!!

Nice people i meet today
 
Firstly is the TARC college staff,they provide a gentle n nice svc to me wen i request for my transcript,n giv a confirmation tat will ready for next week in sharp.
 
Second person is my icq fren,happy tat he still borrow me the vcd drama,then i can have a nice weekend.
 
Thrid is the Nicole gal stuff sales gal,the indian gal is nice n good svc oso.
 
Bad people i meet today
 
Firstly is the carrefour promoter,i only buy table fan then he dont svc me n quickly go to other customer who buy microwave n rice cooker.
But one thing is funny,if u wan to be the promoter of the electonic dept.
U must have 'misai' n fat body n oso cury hair then u can be employ.
Cos all of them is look like tat one...really standard like the 'SIRIM' mark for their eletrik.
 

No comments: