Friday, July 02, 2004

I am the boss leh...

Today start fm the morning nothing to do at all.Y??
Cos my head is not in yet,so i have to wait her back n have thing to do.
Firstly i go to help my collegue,afterward they all very busy n not availabke to treat u.
So i go back my temporary workplace at meeting room.
I play game n online,then look at the KLCC view.
Hei~~~nothing to do but other is very busy n me 'eng eng cheng cheng',die la tis time...
must be fire very soon lor...cos so free n have time read newspapers.
Luck after lunch i have thing to handle,start fm the prepation of AGM doc.
Our co. have the free ticket for the staff,tis week is spiderman 2.
But tis time ticket giv to accountant dept,but our mgr say tat at Aug-Sept wil have more movie ticket for our dept...i m waiting :)
Today i meet Joan at last,abt 1 mth we dont meet,she say have resign the redbox job.
Do u believe tat she have the end of her work at redbox??No way,someday she must go back to work.

No comments: