Saturday, July 24, 2004

The nite in Warp live in kl of FIR.

Hmmm,i m so glad tat can go to the mini concert of FIR.
I like to hear for live of those great singer o band performance.
From the nite i start to admire how cool of Ah Qing performance n he is so attractive wen he play electronic guitar......
I reach there at 9p.m.,tis is the 1st time i attend in late,wah!!!many ppl juz more than last time i go to c Energy n Machi.
I think tat Malaysia ppl is nothin to do,once the artist is come they wil always appear many ppl n so frightened,more ppl is not a bad news...but sometimes there wil b so crazy until someone is hurt n force the singer afraid to come out n cancel the show then...is not good lor!!!
Altho i come late,but luckily still have the great place to view n take photo,i think mine one is not tat nice,but my other fren have,so i wait for them to pass Ah Qing pic for me...Hehehe...


No comments: