Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Last day for laid on the bed.......

Uhh...today is my last day to rest,cos tomorrow i start working lor...
Some how today get rabbit' sis call me for lunch n go JJ lepak.
Today i feel so lucky day, cos buy everything cheap cheap one.
Another thing make me happy is the phone call from Clara Beautician!!
She call me for contract employment for abt 2 mth,so sorry i cant get the offer.
I oso dont like the interviewee attitude,remember last time i go for the interview.
She is so 'LCLY', she say to me if u r beautician i can offer u RM1500++.
Then she said nowadays office work is no used n no value at all.
Office work is so cheap, n ask me better go back home town if not i cant survive at kl.
Today wen she call me, she ask me whether being emplot o not, she have great offer to me.
Heh~~I tell her i have advance course to take at full time n not decide to work lor...
She sound like not happy,cos she say i cant survive if i didnt get a job.
Wen u find job,never let those 'hidung tinggi' ppl mark u as the stupid fresher n 'eat' ur price.
During interview,she suddenly recommend their product n say how gd is it.
U know by the time she giv tat beauty intro to me,i m looking her face.
My heart think tat:"Wat a wrinkle n not elastic face,how u persuade ppl to buy~~~"
Anywhere hope tat tomorrow is the lucky day lor...Kambateh!!

No comments: