Sunday, October 30, 2005

OMG...I am going to gain fat and sick

This few days my back bone is extremely painful!Dunno why it will become like tat???
Then today after having lunch with my ex-classmate and her housemate. We go to shop shopfor a while in watson-Desa. Then guess wat I bought! At the end I still cant 'tahan' anymore, I bought big bar of Chocolate with Roasted Almond. OMG...I will gain fat later!Hope not...hehehehhe! Long time we never meet after I move to Sec 2 and get another job.

They always treat me very nice, most of them said I become more pretty and thin...hohoho!
For me is nothing la, cos I am too concern on my job performance until can sleep and eat well.
My fren become lesser and lesser cos most of them hav bf/gf, no time to entertain me! I am so unlucky...still cant meet my "Mr. Right"! Everyone said I am too chooosy, I don think so cos I only looking for someone who able to 'click' with me!One thing I concern only the height and outgoing..tats all!hmmm...y...tell me y : (

No comments: