Saturday, October 15, 2005

Life is complicated...human deed

Why ppl always make the life become so complicated. Why not just keep it simple and easy to going on. Human is horrible than monster, ghost, dinosour and others.

Some ppl I really dunno wat they are thinking. I really scare those ppl who said ppl bad word behind. Thereafter hang out with the ppl b'cos of some advantage to grap from the ppl they hate.

Why cannot have a bit of loyalty, I really dunno how to said. B'cos of last time experience I really scare of and try to avoid those ppl who show u 'angel face' thereafter is 'devil' right in front of u!

These few day I hav very bad prediction and sense of something bad going to happen soon. I really scare what wil happen, something really go wrong dunno why I hav this kind of feeling.

No comments: