Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I feel empty...very tired...

This few day I realise that actually I am extremely stress. Start from last month I don have the mood to eat. Don ask me wat I wan to eat, 1stly I will think tat I wanna vomit then only will eat if I feel hungry.

I have too many thing to cope up n update until sufferring. I hav too many books to read until today still cant finish. I hav so many proposal to do until today none of the proposal is done perfectly. I hav make a lot of appoinments but none of them is done well. I am loser...a stupid loser in all the field in my life!

I really giv up to face all the problem that make me feel empty inside.
This is wat we call life, its originally white colour thereafter we paint with diff colour...
This is my Life Colour turn into:

White-Yellow-Red-Blue-Black-Green-Orange-Red-Blue-Brown-Purple-Pink......

No comments: