Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh...my poor car...

Today is special day for me, cos I drive to work. Special?!Its normal right?!
The reason that today really very special day for me cos my being "Bang"....on the wall inside the cae park!But not me to bang the car, is my colleague!

I dunno wat going wrong to this fellow,he turn...turn.. in front a bit to hav more space to park in the car. Then...I also dunno y...he 'bang' towards the wall,somehow is my side kena seriously.I am being frightened.Wat r u do to my car...oh my poor car!One thing I hav to mention is, Lucky not bang the car beside us.That one is BMW new version,use my life also unable to settle the debts!

I still feel the scary and always play back the scene wen he suddenly bang the wall!Hmmmm....I really wanna cry now!Wat can I do?My fault to ask him help me park the car?Or his fault not concentrate?But wat can do,already bang lo. At least both of us is safe la...Then have to find the cheapest price to fix the car lo....

Oh my poor car...I am so sorry to u...make u injured... :"(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah luckily you all are safe...

Twainny said...

now i am looking for mechanic shop to repair the car.The guy promise he will pay the repairment fee!
Wait...my car injured...why belanja sing K???
Anyone can recommend where is the right place to send my car for repairment!