Monday, October 03, 2005

I need more sleeping hours....hmmm

Last week end I still unable to have more hours to sleep. Specially yesterday night,then today really bad mood cos not enough sleep.

Quite busy for this week, cos I have to prepare and ready many thing for this coming Saturday. We are invited to set up a booth during the Family Day/ Charity Bazaar at Padang Kompleks, Sukan BU3. Unfortunately that I am unable to get the map and the direction to go there.Anyone who know can show me the way?

Then I am incharge of prepare the Questionnaire and package the "special gift"! Besides that I also have to study well my product knowledge as to handle Q&A section.Arrrr....Let me die -.-!

All this only can do after working hours, then I have to go ahead my appointment! I am really suffer and lack of energy!

No comments: