Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I feel so bad...stress...headache...tension

This few days I feel so bad, after having my meal I always feel vomit. Feel like the food still stuck cant digest. Everytime cough b'cos of that problem. Mayb I really not pay attention to having my meal. I hav to take more half an hour to finish my meal, cos I am doing multitasking wen having my meal.

Few days ago I hav new update of the Home Loan Program, then become a bit busy to spread this news to all my clients and friends. We always promote the Fixed Rate as to provide our client a "good night sleep" to reduce of worriness on the BLR rate. Today I am blocking by the PA or the Secretary as to make appt for my client!

This few days I always dream of my coffee shop, I now start to do the research and collect data. Hope that one day I am ready to open my dream coffee shop! I hope that this is not only a dream, i wan this dream become real and certainty. B'cos my coffee shop concept is extraordinary different from the rest. B'cos its own by LF!hahaha...gam ba desu \(^O^)/

No comments: