Saturday, October 08, 2005

I am so tired...help...

Yesterday start at the morning not feeling well,I take half day leave.Take one hour rest at home then hav to pack the 'special gift' for tomorrow charity bazaar at Bandar Utama 3.

B4 I wake up, someone call me up ask for help.'?'My fren's fren wan to borrow my car to get his aquarium at Batu Cave.Oh...ok,but not me to drive la after experience the crush on wall few days a go!

Look at him really feel suffering to be careful to move the aquarium from the shop to house.After 10pm only came back,then hav to rush on packing the gift lo.I am so lucky that my extremely nice housemate help me up to finish all together.Thank you so much,oh..pretty Jenifer!

Around 1am++ only go to sleep,the next morning I really suffer.I really don't wanna go there anymore!Help!I used of 1hour to rush to Sg.Besi lrt to meet my colleague there who come to fetch me to BU3.

Wen we reach there actually just a mini charity bazaar fair.Around 9am is the Tadika Kiara Kids to perform.They all so cute...some look like active,talkative,talented and energetic.But...some look like lack of power supply,for the whole performance just stand there like a tree!

After that I go to Low Yatt meet VVIP. -_-" don know wat kind of VVIP!Feel so weird that cos one fren I hav see him b4,another one last time hav see him b4 but no memory.This is the 1st time I sit in the K-box less than 1 hour and rushing to sing k and...then the VVIP just say "Good bye and c u next time". Really weird la,I feel that I am invited to "pei zhuo-(sit there for a while only)"!?Nvm la... forget it!

Thereafter accompany my fren-Jenifer to Maju Junction'Nicchi to but clothes.Then around 0230pm go to PWTC meet my colleague for the Property and Home Decoration Fair!Learned a lot there...meet some developer and unit trust consultant...talkative.

Oh...my collleague told me that tomorow-Sunday go to Menara Maxis Fitness First!Arrr...I dont wanna go...really tired!No need attend any fitness class liao.My legs claim until cant walk properly.hmmmm....i don wan!Tomorow sure i will giv some excuse to escape.

HELP...LET ME REST LA...ZZZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful, don't let your engine over heat.