Thursday, October 27, 2005

Buka Puasa Dinner at Maju Junction

Oh...today I joined my colleagues to the maju juntion achery cafe to take dinner. We joined our malay colleague for buka puasa sharp at 7pm. Sometime we need to experience how they feel during fasting period! U never try never know...

One of my colleague who want to diet but the mouth non-stop for eating!When he can lose 10kg in 3 months???Ha..ha..ha..

The food really taste good, but I am not feeling well after eating. Cos I still hav the problem to eat! I really dunno y I still feel stress and tension until panic and not really able to eat.

Next week I will take a break, I will go to Singapore to visit my old fren there : ) Long time no contact miss them so much. All of them are my many years ballmate for 9 years. We r very close to each other. Meet the old fren mayb can feel good rather than stay in Kl the stress and tension environment. Afterwards During week end I will go to JB to meet my another group of fren. There are my old diploma classmates in JOhor. Hahaha...I hav to visit my fren who just get birth for last month,cutie son she have! Thereafter before I go back to KL,I hav to meet rabbit who is my KL's classmates. See whether she still ok or not, cos few months ago she being fired by the Company very kasihan. She is the only fren I know hav receive termination letter.

That all for today, good night everyone and hav a sweet dream : )

No comments: