Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today I am so bad luck,start from the morning nothing good to me :"(

My gastric still not over but still hav to work for appt. Dont know y my phone not lock send out so many blank sms to 2 ppl start wit "A". Then I am headache,b'cos of gastric I cant walk fast cos is paintful of my stomach. Then who know the appt postpone to another day : ( My colleague finnaly decide to left us :"( I really cant stand wit everyone around leaving me!

Then afternoon go to meet my ex-colleague then meet the tax dept colleague who left the company earlier than me. He just keep on looking our table, my ex-senior said that I hav fate wit him can meet again. I don wanna meet him la!When I wanna left the Company, outside start raining heavily. My heart also getting raining too......

On the way back to home, I really dunno y this car suddenly reverse wit high speed. Once I realise the car reverse I already walk aside to avoid it,but I really cant expect he reverse with sudden high speed towards me. Feel like purposely do so......shit!

I think being frightened by him sudden high speed reverse. I just stand there n angry only,Suppose i hav to go and scold him. COs everyone at the road see the scene is his fault! I am stupid after that walk away without scolding him. After a few seconds only feel like I hav to scold him! Wen i turn back he already left the place and I also didnt memorize the car no.

I don know y everytime my mind read back the incident will cry automatically. I am too weak now,at the same time I am so scare something bad will happen to me again n again :"(
I know end of the year is my tough month to get thru. But don be too tough until feel like abuse my life!

I not even wanna told my mother afraid that they will too worried about me. Whatever happened cant tell my parent,except sickness only.

No comments: