Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Oh...2nd day to start working...I receive a bad news : (

Early morning when I go to office feel good. Afterwards I feel so sad : ( cos someone hav to left soon. Oh my god!Why?!I also not stable n thinking to left everyday. I giv myself so many reasons to stay at least one year. Finally I get the one year support from my parent. I go to meet many seniors as to get some motivation and encourage to move forward rather than sit there n do nothing!Actually my recent performance still doing well,but time consuming and waiting. The problem I hav recently not my skill n knowledge. The main issue is the new fren I meet,we know each other so well,we experience a lot of thing at the new environment,we hav a lot of fun,even went out for movie,gathering,shoppin n etc. Now one by one is leaving me,I feel so alone here :" (

Sometime I feel like if everyone left,shd I still stay here?Am I able to communicate wit other like new comers.Am I will working alone without fun there?Oh my god...HELP!!!

I hav to thank you my colleague who help me re-activate my car. Cos too many days didnt drive the car cant start anymore. I really how I solve the problem for driving.I really stop for driving about 5 years plus.As I know that Nov n Dec is the tough month for me to experience and problem arise.I hav to be strong to face n do all my best,if not I will feel useless for my lifetime until tis age!Hahaha.....

No comments: