Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oh..wat a sick day..thereafter turn into a great day : )

Today early morning still feeling not well. I hav fever and headache. Thereafter rush on for the proposal which have to present for today appt. OMG~~~I always never done the thing earlier!

Besides that feel teribble that I cant eat much, once I eat over 50% feel like wanna vomit again! I really dunno wat happen to my body, feel so bad! This saturday only can arrange the time to see doctor!

After the 3.30pm appt, aroung 6.15pm hav another appt. 7pm is my biz english class! Luckily that someone I called him as "Roti Bakar" send me there! Besides, so funny thing happened. He heard some sound came out from his car, 1st he think is the antena. Go and adjust it! Thereafter the voice still have. A motorcyclist passby n show us that like something up there of the car! Then he stop to aside n check it out! Guess wat...the umbrella is left on the car and forgot to take it into the car! Wow~~~the umbrella still not fall! Ahahahaha........

My appt the prospect is my ex-colleague. I hav to deliver the report to 'Mashimaro' and collect the policy to do auditing! Today my ex-mgr not in,then they ask me come in the office! Feel so comfortable and so familiar place that last time I used to work here b4. Hahaha...I sit at my pld place, do the same action to them wen last time I sit there. They all laughing there! Cos feel like I am coming back here to work! Surprise~~~they hav the whole company' staff profile! They show me the profile of 'my idol' in the ex-company who look like the Korean Actor-Kwong Sang Woo (Stairway to the heaven). My idol birthday is coming soon. He is 1 year older than me...wow!Hehheheh....hope that next time I can meet him again there!

My senior I called JO have went to many places for vacation! OMG~~~She still remember to buy me souvenir. I am so touch :") I hav one keychain is a bottle fill in the pulau redand sand, one keychain n chopsticks from her Chian Trip! 'Gang Dung ne...'

B4 I left as to go for the biz eng class. I left a msg for my Ah Ma (My ex-mgr)! Left 2 love shape sweets for her. For sure tomorrow she will scream n feel happy afterwards! Hahahaa

Good night -.- zzzz

No comments: