Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Holiday Trips to Singapore (4 days 3 nights) & JB (2 days 1 night)
Nov 1,2005 - Happy Deepavali, the day I went to Singapore at 0830am
Today is the 1st day for my holidays : ) Around 1pm I reach S'pore. Once I reach there a bit headache, cos long time didn take long distance bus. Thereafter meet up my fren (3 years no see). She bring me to woodland took lunch and shoppin lo \(^O^)/ Yeah!
Then we go to Bugis shop for a while thereafter around 5pm we go to Chinatown Night Market. The night market was an integral part of Chinatown's street scene in the 1970s. This one sells food and funky fashion apparel to traditional handicraft, antiques and healthcare products.Our dinner is Hai Nan Chicken Rice, not bad : p Today I buy Jay Chou New Album-Nov's Chopin (free one nice poster) wow.......
B4 we left Chinatown, my fren bring me to S'pore the Cheapest Chain Store Supermarket - Swen Shuing Supermarket. After I buy some stuff to bring back for my fren in KL, we hav a talk with the lady boss for this supermarket. She told me that they hav over 17++ outlets around S'pore!They operate for over 20 years++, they offer the reasonable price!Their service is good and nice : )
Nov 2, 2005 - Continue travel at S'pore
Today will meet another fren that I long time no c after my secondary graduated. Around 1pm we went to Raffles City Shoppin Centre shoppin lo! Just a window shoppin only! For me I won't hav the interest to shoppin,just wanna visit the unique outdoor scene in S'pore (@_@) woo! Our lunch took at food court, I go to order delicious meals for my lunch, then the aunt ask me that today not working ha?! (^_^) "aunt I not S'porean or Workin here la!" I told I come from KL, then she said that KL is a good place!Then we go to Funan The IT Mall the place exactly same like Low Yatt. Housing the most computer shops in the region, this is the place to stock up on IT ans electronic products!
Around 0430pm we arrive Botanic Gardens \(*O*)P Yes! The unique scene here like Bandstand,Ginger Garden,National Orchid Garden, Cool House, Symphony Lake and etc. We took a lot of photo there, my fren hav great interest to take photo. Great time to click with the natural flora and fauna!We left at 7pm, the next station is Orchad to meet my fren-Mei Tze!
We arrive there and go to shoppin at Far East Plaza exactly same like Sg Wang lor!At 0830pm only meet my fren, she was slightly late cos she was working. Then our dinner took at orchard-Jade Ramen Restauran! We took a lot of photo of my fren camera...later to post on blog : ) After dinner we walk along the Orchard Town. Then go back home lo to sleep -.- zzz
Nov 3, 2005 - We go to The Esplanade & Merlion Park
We took the lunch at Ang Mo Kio wch is my fren living area. She recommend me the deliciuos fried chicken wing rice n coffee. : P yummy yummy! Then we go to Woodlands again to wash photo and shoppin for a while to check out some stuff to buy back. After that we go to Esplanade to take photo!Esplanade -Theatres on the Bay:Facing the waterfront, this arts cantre has a concern hall,theatre, outdoor performance spaces,rehersal studios,art library, restaurants and shops.The Esplanade actually look like 2 Giant Durian, In KL hav 2 Giant Jagung!hohoho ^O^
We cross over S'pore River by the Anderson Bridge to Merlion Park.
Merlion Park is a very popular tourist site. It attracts more then one million visitors a year who make the trip to photograph. S'pore world famous icon, the Merlion. We stop at this place from 4pm to 9pm, we took a lot of pic in my fren camera!I am so enjoy the marvelous night scene along the seaside. Sit at there rally enjoy and hav a peace of mind!Long time didn c the Sea view, last week I only wish that I can enjoy the seaside view. KL don hav but my hometown hav it everywhere...hahaha...mayb I miss my home :P
Nov 4, 2005 - The day to go JB meet my Tarc College's Frens in JOhor Branch
I came out from S'pore to JB around 12pm to meet up with my fren-Rabbit (KL Tarc Fren)!Then we go to watch CHicken Little at the City Square-Mega Pavillon Cinema! B4 tat I thought I can watch at S'pore who know coming soon at December!I like this movie really nice I giv it 4 stars, it was full of laughing stuff inside.I like the Fish so much,it just cute like me..hohoho (^O^)
Then meet up my fren-Li Mean she will born either a X'mas Baby or 2006 New Year Baby!
Around 7pm go to Taman SUria meet another fren who get birth at end of Sept. As to visit her n her cute son! Time pass so fast, last year she married n I become her sister to help her up for the wedding!Now she get birth already. Her parent-in-law very nice,we went to other place to take our dinner for gathering :P
We go to a unique reataurant called "Modern Revelention". U can hav either steamboat o western food here! I will post up the food soon!Afterwards, we go back and hav a long chat with my fren-Rabbit.I know she hav a lot of thing to gossip wit me. I try to motivate her cos she fall into -ve thought too depth already!Wat a pity go lucky Rabbit.
Nov 5, 2005 - Time back to KL...tired
Today went back to KL, actually I decide go back at Sunday but no more ticket so no choice lor!Come back early also good la, at least can re-arrange the thing for the coming busy monday! This month I will be very tight on my schedule to do my works. Its the last month for me to achive the challenge throw by Kelly.Once I can achieve I can hav another "Asia Pacific OverSea-3days 2 nights trips" Dunno where but at least to achive it la!
Photo posted soon...End of my happy holidays for November!

No comments: