Saturday, November 19, 2005

I hav gastric again....dunno wen started!

This early morning quickly wake up to see doctor. Few days ago I am really not feeling well, but too many works to do until dont have the time to go to see doctor.

Vomit, headache, stomach paint really make me feel suffer!

The doctor do a simple body check out for me, b4 tat I told her tat mayb is gastric o period pain. Then she press my upper stomach. Arrrrr~~~~So pain! Then she said 3 days ago I vomit b'cos of food poisoning. Therefater is my gastric. my digest system is hurt, tat y if I take heavy food will become very pain.

Yesterday go to Steven Corner, afterward stomach feel so pain. The night I cant sleep well cos by the stomach pain, feel like wanna die. Only wait until morning and go to see doctor.

Start from today I hav to take light food only, if Not I am unable to recover and keep painful!

No comments: