Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Suddenly not feeling well...

Early moening still feeling good, today hav to attend the half day training. During the training stomach ache,I think mayb not tat serious. Later I feel so paint until wanna vomit n sweating there,start sneezing!Then gastric again...Oh no,inform my lady boss to take half day leave. The training end at 2pm,I hav take the hald day leave. If not tomorrow I hav a lot of work to do,cant take MC anymore.Until now still feeling my back bone is very paint start from 2 weeks ago.My gastric still on, lucky no headache...if not I really suffer!

I don know y this few days I feel so down : ( Dont know y?! Mayb too many thing i hav to consent n take care. Last time wen ppl ask me wat is ur favourite food?I can told them like steak,tom yam,steamboat,beef noodles,curry ban mee,fan shu soup(self-make) and etc. But now i really don have the desire to eat n concern about wat I wanna eat.

When hungry just get something to eat lo....B'cos I am advisable not to take too spicy,sour and oily food.My stomach is not function well,if not I am easily get sick. But I still keep on eating,tat y always getting sick!My life is suck :" (

No comments: