Sunday, November 13, 2005

Half day trip for my dear fren from S'pore

Today have to bring my frens to eat Ampang Niang Tou Fu. They mentioned very famous and strongly recommended in S'pore wor! So hav to bring them there la! The sun is extremely big, so hot! After having the lunch at there, all of them very satisfy with the food at Ampang.

Next station go to KL COnvention Centre. What we do there as to take photo. We go to KL Aquaria! This is the 1st time I went there, wow....very nice and a lot of unique fishes. Really a good experience there but I didnt bring camera. Cos my camera send back hometown for my brother as to bring to Taiwan next week!

Show one Mycard is RM28 per person, if no myKad is RM38. So good that used of myKad can get RM10 off. Hahahaha....then free the KLAquaria VCD!

Thereafter we went to the KL Epicure International 2005 is the Malaysia's Leading Food and Wine Fair. Free Admission and taste on the food and wine there. I hav taste on the Austin coffee, then sausage, Japan's Sakai, Vodka with passion fruit + orange, almond biscuits, syrup drinks and others. Its fun to hanging around there, I more prefer to taste in those wine and coffee. The price is reasonable and affordable, then I hav buy some. Wow...What a good day we hav for this Sunday :P

No comments: