Friday, November 25, 2005

Sometime I think I have enter the wrong room

Why I said into tis way? Actually is regarding my new job!
Sometime I really wonder whether I have enter the right industries or not!?
I will think about this issue when I feel down : (

Sometime I feel glad to enroll into this industries : ) Someone able to give me a frendly and nice response and concern about wat I can do for them!I cant believe that those upper level of people is very nice to me! As I mention earlier that Nov and Dec will be my tough month and blocking towards success! What the success I looking for?

This few day I always asking myself what am I looking forwards?I like this industries cos it able to generate high income, and I hav diff level and industries of clients and fren!

Thereafter, wen I decide to operate my Dream Biz. I no need to worry, at least I hav the real practice on biz skills, I hav potential clients and I learn a lot from them as well!

The biz I operate with one main purpose, I wan to bring the Happiness to everyone ; )
I think it must be a coffee shop, this coffee shop is very diff very unique. B'cos it combine all my entire dreams thought into tis coffee shop!If you can read my mind, actually I can accept many diff things. watever hav the source of creative,different, simple and fantastic or cool is all my preference!

Last time ppl tell me the "KISS" stand for Keep it Short and Simple.
Yesterday I hav bought a book from Kinokuniya. I find out another definition of "KISS" is Keep is Keep it Simple,Stupid!Ahhaahaa....If u r smart ppl then u can it meaning here : ) R u the smart ppl?

No comments: