Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Great food stalk at KL!!

One of the great food stalk in KL...i think is Jalan Alor.
No matter in the morning until the evening.
At the morning...i think only the early bird can make it...
Cos i find out one shop sell claypot seafood food.
The shop is very unique...y??Once u reach the shop u wil c the words "Only one shop dont have any branches"
Another unique sign is they introduce their meal by writing in the poem.
The price per bowl is not expansive,everyone is affordable.
I like the meatball n the 'shui jiao'.
Very big n tasty,RM0.70 each...especially the meatball is handmake.
N the nite market at there oso......
I like there very much...
Remember last time i went there is wen i m so sick...my fren bring me there eat n go to c doctor.
Before i m so sick,after eat the food there i feel better...Then i tell them no need to c doctor lor...Cos i afraid to c doctor!!
Who know the next day i m serious sick...my face white like paper n my lips become green.
My housemate is frightened...n quickly bring me c doctor...
Lastly,no matter i m sick o not i oso go there to have the great taste food!!

2 comments:

fukuitsu said...

yaya.. jln alor... i stayed there (hotel imperial) for 2 days after convo with my parents... cos they love food over there! Especially the restaurant called 'sun chui yuen'! we had seafood over there...

Twainny said...

Jln alor is a nice place to have the food at there.
I like to travel n noe the place famous food,so i wish to go around the world of every corner to find the tasty food.
Tell u tat melaka have many tasty food,i wil introduce it next time.