Thursday, June 24, 2004

Hardworking Day

Today i wake up at 7:30am,y??play badminton wit my fren lor...
But actually i m not so good in playing badminton.
We play until 10am,then wen i back after shower n...sleep 4 another 30 min.
Afterward,wake up n study my secretary practice,as to prepare for 1st of July.
I plan i have to finish this revision in 5 days more.
One day for shopping n the other day for watch my life last movie before i go to work..
Actually i m a bit,i think not a bit...is very tension n panic to start my first job.
So start fm now everyday i have to practice my typing skills and revise my study.
Yeah!!is being prepared to start my career there.
By the time i start jobless after graduate,i have make to wish to my "wishing Star Bottle"!!
One wish is come true now...so i can say wat the wish i make...My wish is to get the job at the KLCC area there n is co. sec firm n provide great opportunity for me to learn n build my career...
The other wish still no sign at all...
Hi fren!!If u have some wish tat u think u cant tell other n hope to say out ur wish...u can follow my steps!!
-"Wishing Star Bottle"
During to make a wish,take one paper tat can make a star.
Before tat write ur wish at the paper,the close ur eyes n make the wish.
After tat make the star n drop into the bottle.(size like Sub-zero is ok!!)
I not say every wish wil be come true,but unless u can put ur hope n secret thing in somewhere tat ppl dont know it!!
"Dont worry be happy!!"

No comments: