Monday, June 21, 2004

Today is the fifth interview!!

Today my interview location is at Menara Uni Asia,a huge building.
I think today i have a great day,cos...
Once i reach the office main door,when i came out from the lift i meet a handsome guy.
Woh~~~He is very tall n very gorgeous!!
And he look like very gentleman,wat a lucky day let me meet the guy.
During the interview,the intervwee also very nice,and he tell me in detail of the company secretary duties and responsibilities...
And today interview i am so energetic and i hope tat i being choosen among all the participants.
Y??Once i get the job i can meet the handsome guy always lor...
I think the working place oso convenience to me.
That all for my interview...n i have another interview held at Wed...Good luck again lah!!Hahaha...To meet another tall n handsome guy...i wish...

No comments: