Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Yeah!!Today i get the job!!

Today is so happy,cos i get the job!!
Actually today i really dont wan to go for the interview...cos i am a bit blur tat ...i dont noe wat the co name call for me actually...hehehe...
So i juz have the address n contact no. only.
Although i get lost at the middle road...finally i have reach there.
I didnt expected i have to take an hour to fill in the employment form and ans Q that have few pages...
1st i have write the article approximately to 150 words,n the 2 pages of co. sec Q.
After the whole interview,i feel so nice to talk wit my interviewee...she is so nice person.
Every Q she ask me i juz try my best to be honest ans her...cos this is my real habit n my own way of thinking...I think i m too honest...But luckyly she accepted my positive attitude...i m so appreciate the golden opportunity tat she given for me.
I wil try my best n not to let her disappointed.
Afterward,go to meet my nice icq fren.
Finally we meet,i m a bit shy...n dont noe how to start talking.
I guess he might think i am a quiet girl...hahaha...
If we become very fren to each other,he wil be regret to noe me...Y??
Cos i m so naughty n 3 8 lor...n talk so much...
Ha~~'Mr.Tiang' once u read this blog as to tell u tat...'Nice To Meet U!!'
Have a nice day n be enjoy...

No comments: