Tuesday, March 28, 2006

finally...some matters is going to settle down!

Tis month I have a lot of thing to settle. My jobs, my house renting,my car..lost and etc.
All the matters cant settle, all "gantung" there. don hav the right way to solve it! Finally all the thing is going to settle one by one. trouble reduce one by one. my headache pills hav to take reduce one by one.

Start from car lost, dunno how many times i hav to control myself that not to cry. I don hav time to cry, hav to be strength to face it and settle it. cry cant solve problem. But until today i still wanna cry :'( my works already take 80% of my time to concentrate and get it done. But a lot of objection n problem. I am a planner, who hav to provide solution to solve problem. Lucky i am in tis line, so I believe my EQ is improve a lot already : )

Wat a day......

No comments: