Saturday, March 18, 2006

Warning in lrt station

Yesterday around 8pm after my appointment with client then go to take lrt.
Suddenly a guy come towards me and our bellows is our conversation:

Stranger:"Ms, do u know mandarin? Can you help me?"
Me :"yes,anything?"

Stranger:"I lost my purse, today I come to Tarc college to help my sister to submit the application form. Then my car is breakdown and no money to pump in petrol. Cannot go back to Melaka!"
Me :"hmmm....do you have any relative here?U don;t have handphone to call ur frens or parents to help you?"

Stranger:"I lost the whole thing and *&^%$##$%%&**@#@$"
(actually he talk quite fast and a lot of sentence I just hear n not listen. When he approach so near n talk a lot I just keep remind mtself tat..."Don't simply believe, mayb is cheating!)
Me :"eehhhhh....aaahhhhhh....i don't much of money wit me now!"

Stranger:"It's ok, how about u help me to pump in petrol?It's ok, do u wan me bring you to my car then we go to the petrol station to pump in the petrol?Still cant, do u hav ATM card to withdraw money n borrow me. DO u hav Maybank o Bumiputra ATM cards?
(his enquiry is too over already!What la :) At this point of time hav one malay guy passby and stand a little behind of this guy. Once I look at the malay guy he show me the signal that "DOn;t believe this guy, he is cheating!")
Me :"I think I cant help you and I am rushing to meet my fren now, sorry!"

Stranger:"U know u r the only chinese ppl i meet here, i start to get help from the afternoon raining until now. Pls help me,pls believe me."
Me :"Sorry, I really cant help you..... (Then quickly walk to the crowded areas.)

Thereafter I saw the malay guy again b4 the exculator. He ask me what the guy ask from you? I said is money. Then the malay guy told me that he saw this guy for the whole day here to collect money. Then he said:"you know in KL always have this kind of ppl come out to cheat money..."

I am very appreciate the signel giv by the malay guy. B'cos of his signal I can sure that totally don't believe wat the stranger said. One point I believe him cos today really is TARC college open day. Due to this fact I use to believe him! At the end still lucky that hav another good stranger giv me the warning : )

No comments: