Thursday, March 23, 2006

(T_T)......(T_T)...wat a worst day......

My car lost...totally gone...yesterday 6pm is the last time I saw my car!
DOn know how to describe my feeling right now...just feeling sad n fainted.

In our life many thing is out of our control. Beside u can feel sad n cry for while, then is time to find the solution to solve the problem. After the whole morning go to do police report then I go to work. Wat I can do? DO the thing I have to do...then is wait la...if not am I hav to sit at my housing area car park there n waiting the ppl to return the car back? errrr....wat a day...

I just keep telling myself that.....this is a good arrangment for me...this a good arrangement for me...don blame it, just acceot it and think the good thing will happen! If not the life span will become shorten n harden.

My car NO. is AEB6638, silver colour-Proton Iswara(normal)...in front left hand side hav a bit scratch. If anyone c this this car please help me to report to police thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad to hear that.....but fortunate u are ok.

Twainny said...

to claim for insurance is 70-80% only. Have to wait for 1-2 months only know.

try to lock ur car into complicated way. Until the theft feel trouble to open it....unless they use lori to move, then no point lo......