Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I am the world stupid girl...... T_T

After my lunch appointment then only come back office to take my lunch alone in our office food court.
Then...oh no...I saw him...is him ^O^..fantastic...this morning i only wish tat I can saw him again... B'cos is quite hard for us to meet in the office.

I am the world stupid...y I said that? B'cos I hav the chance to hav lunch wit him. He also alone there to take lunch....I know it after I "da Pao" the food...T_T...wat a wrong timing!!!

Wat am I doing ???? Actually I hav some official thing to ask him, somemore is another chance to talk to him...BUT...once I saw him...already heart beat thousand mile until cant breath anymore! Hmmm...mayb I really don't have the luck in LOVE? Hmmm....T_T "I am stupid" X 10,000,000 times...I am the world stupid...stupid...so stupid....T_T...Not even said HI to him....Why I am so stupid...stupid girl...

No comments: