Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My jobs......or my career...

My recently job is quite challenge and need to update a lot of info and knowledge.
My skills, knowledge and attitude totally have a huge change! I study a lot and learning a lot!

The services and the info I provide for the clients until todate, majority of them quite satisfied : )
Look at my ranking in the Company is quite behind. But I not really bother about it la! We from Financial Planning Department, we are too multitasking and have to be knowlegeable. So we do a lot of work that not helping us go up to the Ranking chat.

For this month onwards I am more concentrate at Home Loan on Fixed Rate 5.75% and 5.89% its actually can save a lot of interest paid. And Employee Fringe Benefits program, helping the Company to tailored made the benefit program to gain the praise and maintain the work force.

I have 3 will writing for last 2 months, be honest I quite scare to do will writing. Its take very long procedure. But I learn a lot from them, wat the problem they might face wen writing the will.

Planning is important,"People never plan to fail. but people fail to plan" : (
Wen u r driving, sure u will plan which road to use.
Wen u r spending, sure u will plan why u buy it.
Wen u r cooking, sure u will plan wat to cook.
Wen u r reading, sure u will plan wen u wanna finish reading......

Life is full of challenge, planning have to take place!

No comments: