Wednesday, April 19, 2006

haha...finally my streamyx is being activate

I move in the new room end of March 2006. Only until today my line is finally activate for me (^P^)

My new room is quite nice, comfortable and hav a nice KLCC view!
Last 2 weeks is my birthday that celebrate with my colleagues and boss. My boss also celebrate his birthday tis month 3 days earlier than me.

My birthday is on Friday, after our Financial Planner Group meeting we go to Boss's Royal Selangor Clubhouse have our Dinner there. Hav ppl singing there as well, the lady invite the birthday star on stage to sing birthday song! Oh my god, look at my boss crazy reaction......headache! After office hour he always become crazy and crazy (don know how to say)

Thereafter, we go to loafing at Bukit Bintang. Boss decide go to Heritage....Oh....I not really hav fun n enjoy there! COs the song play by the DJ is not my favourite! 1st time go out clubbing wit my colleagues.

thereafter, the boss send me back home. Cos everyone is drunk already, wat can do? Sit in the Landrover is one of my dream come true. BUT....my birthday's wish is to Sit in the landrover car which belong to "him-Mr. Right".....end up, yes..the landrover car is sent me back home. But the driver is not "HIM"...why?B'cos my Mr. Right also drive Landrover like my boss one!

No comments: