Thursday, December 15, 2005

Why I feel so bad......

Today can consider is my best day for me to stay at this new biz!
Finally I meet up with this VVIP and close the case!

But I feel no satisfaction and happiness......Why? First of all, early morning I go to meet up one client who also 'Fly Plane' N's Times already. At the end, she agreed wat I hav recommend for her. Wen I left she show the appreciation to me. I feel so warm even not close for today. Thereafter, I hav one VVIP appt at Uptown. I thought I am fully prepared all the doc.

After took my lunch,OMG~~~I find out that the important doc I forgot to brought! Arrrr~~~~~
My lady boss wanna kill me already, this case I do joint field work with her! Her face turn into like "Dai Bao Po"...... hmmm :''( I also don wanna expect this thing happened too!

Thereafter, we just go straight cos short of time already. Have to be pumctual!
On the way there, I just feel very guilty and asking myself why I am so careless and stupid!

As a conclusion, we close case! But i cant feel the happiness...i don think I hav giv any effort to present as to close case. What am I doing there?!! One thing I am so touch is.... this lady appreciate my service. This is the 2 cases I close without knowing y they get the plan from me. Wen my boss ask me "do you know why they take the plan from u?" My answer is "I dont Know?" For me I just wanna concentrate on to delivery the right info, and how much I care of them! That's all....their final decision is "yes" or "no"....I don care! At the end, I just wan them to feel comfortable to see me and not ignore : )

B'cos I am scolded by my boss for the whole afternoon, even close a big case!
I don y I can concentrate, sometime I feel like I am always too muiti-tasking until cant concentrate into one thing and do all the wrong thing! OMG...why? Lim Fun wat r u doing??

She compare me to the ppl who is left this industry and same batch with me. If u say I don hav EQ for this issue. Nvm, I really hate that she mention my ex-colleague who left already who do the presentation better than me! I agree with my ex-colleague skills is better than me, but wat play in my mind..... I just think that "if u miss this employee....then go to hiring her back la!"

I really don like ppl take me to compare with other, I just wan to compete with myself and not other! I hav my own personality, strength and weaknessess. I don wan my life is looking at how ppl doing then always remind myself that " I hav to win them".... wat for? This is my life, I hav to look at wat the good/ failure I hav did....then monitor accordingly. Live for my own step and lifestyle!

Feel bad......

1 comment:

Twainny said...

thank you for your support,to develop own personality is not easy. Cos u will always affect by other to compete with other ppl rather than urself.
This so called healthy competition to brush up ur skills!