Saturday, December 03, 2005

First time feel so relax to do my personal thing

Today I sleep until 10am. Yesterday I sleep around 3am++!
Unfortunately that my hp and ppl call me around 7 to 9am.

Normally what I do for week end is cleaning and cooking. In the afternoon I went to KLCC. Don know what happen that today either on the cars or the ppl is a lot! Thereafter I went to Petaling Street to buy my earing accessories wholesale shop to buy things. Long time i not to create my earing design.

Around 3pm++ I went back to KLCC again to meet up my fren for the movie-Aeon Flux! Oh my god~~~Really a lot of ppl until I cant get out from lrt!

After the movie my fren told me that for the coming soon movie-Perhaps Love Main Actor and Actress will be here at KLCC : ) Takeshi and Zhou Xun is here, but Jacky Cheung is not here la!

We get a good place to see him! He look fantastic, really gorgeous, frendly and gentleman! Wow~~~This is the 2nd time he come to Malaysia, he said about 13 years ago he here b4 to promote his album. As your know that is not easy to meet him, finally he is here......

No comments: