Monday, December 26, 2005

Busy...busy...and busy (@.@)

For the year end hav a lot of holiday, celebration and countdown events. 2 days before x'mas I am terrible ill, just recover a bit then hav to rush here n there to meet my dear frens.

Start from Friday (23/12) in the afternoon I hav to meet my hometown frens who come to KL for vacation. 1 year we never meet so die die also hav to meet up wit them! Thereafter, they take bus to S'pore! Bye! Bye! Hav a nice trip to S'pore.

Then the 2nd day suppose hav to go Fitness First to work out as to strengthen my body. Then hav to go KLCC meet up my ex-colleague to accompany her buy x'mas exchange gift for tonight. OMG~~~Once reach KLCC I felt migrant and headache. Yesterday night cant sleep, then in the shopping centre were a lot of ppl. Majority like the Family Day out for Fun......I wanna pengsan loh!

After that back to my home to do the cooking and packaging the x'mas gift. Then we go to our senior house to join them for Fun! I am very bad, b'cos I hav another program to go! Then I only spend less than 1 hour with them. They not even wanna let me go, then I hav to rush back and go to fetch my fren to the 2nd party. Hahaha......Friday, my fren only suddenly ask to go wit them to "The Rush" for countdown! We reach there around 10pm ++.

In The Rush is quite fun and joy, hav a lot of atvt there. but too bad I cant totally enjoy that cos I still feel sick! Lack of sleeping time some more, feel like zombie! We left the place around 1.30am++ Me and my housemate is terrible tired, don wanna stay long. The DJ is great and the songs are very nice : )

X'mas day I hav to join my another group of fren who come from Johor. They all are my Johor Housemates. Our party for the night is Steamboat at my house. Over 10 ppl in my house is doing the stemboat and exchange gifts! B4 that I saw my dear fren-Hui Shin in MSN. I think we hav a lot of fun to chatting thru the MSN, hope that she is enjoy to chat wit us : ) Even she is force to ont he mic to listen our Live for exchange gift session. hahaha.......

Finally, today I can go to gym to work out! Too bad I miss the Yoga class again, cos hav to teman my johor frens to take brunch. Then only go there for gym only!

No comments: