Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Merdeka~~~

this year merdeka i not go anywhere like usual,cos i am very very lazy to go out n the road full of ppl.

then wat i do at home?do u think i am very bored at home?
NO!!very shock...i can turn the volume as loud as i like,no one wil stop me.
Cos outside is noisier than me,and i can sing as loud as i like...'shok le'

again i watch the drama series until dont know wen my pc auto off already...cos i already fall into sleep liao.

then sleep until the morning that nice,no need to wait up by the alarm clock.

tonite i have to prepare,y?tomorrow i have to go for a board meeting with my director and assistant manager at Sungei Besar.

1st time go outstation to attend the formal meeting,n i have to wear coat!
hopefully my cheap cheap coat can wear for tomorrow meeting.

wish tonight i can sleep well......

No comments: