Wednesday, September 01, 2004

board meeting at Sungei Besar...very far far away from kl!

today 7am i already take lrt to meet my assistant mgr at kl central.
then go to sg. buluh meet my director,then we start our journey towards sg. besar from 9.45am to 11.15am. So far,my butt wan to become flat loh......

this is the 1st time i go sg. besar,nice place...yeah nice place...hmm...actually is a very rural area!!
The special at there is the seafood very cheap,at there produce mango and kerepek.

i have buy some stuff for my fren,hope they will like it.
dont know y my phone cant function for the whole day,have to bring for checking again.

and yesterday i cant sleep well,then i think i juz sleep for 2 hour only.
then now i am very headache n tired,i now really feel wan to die.

but one thing quite nice happen for today to the outstation......yes!!my lunch served by seafood.
i can have my tasty pepper crab n taufu prawn...the dishes serve for 7 ppl n the amount juz cost RM115/- (prawn,big fish,crab n others) its cheap?!mayb...but i think my hometown/tambun at penang is more cheaper then this...

No comments: