Thursday, August 26, 2004

lrt system down

can u imagine how troublesome once the lrt system is down.
Today morning i already a bit late to reach lrt then who noe wen i reach there,lrt have some technical problem and cant works for half an hour......
Everyone try to call back office as to inform tat will be late to work.
Then i really wan pengsan by the time i wait at there,cant even breath n so hot too.
Mayb one and a half hour i wait n take lrt to reach my office.
Luckily my boss go for meeting for the morning session,so no one scold me...hehehe

My brain is going broken now......

really hard to decide which thing is more impt for me to handle n maintain.
1st i have 4 more subjects haven clear,tis case block towards S'pore working.
2nd lack of working experience,how i build up my career n wat the actual thing i wan?
3rd too many good opportunity given to me,in front of me have 3 roads...i dont wch one is better for me to decide!
wat i wan?who i wish to be?wat i wil gain thru the matters?Where am i now......
I am really lost myself, n dont noe how to make myself wat i wan...then i decide go to JB find my fren n travel as vacantion to relax my confusing n stress...if not i really wan to die...i need ppl opinion n suggestion...help!!giv me a hand...please

No comments: