Monday, August 30, 2004

nice morning monday

today i go to office very earlier,purpose to take breakfast at the food court down stair of my working place.

But dont know why suddenly i feel panic,n a bit wan pengsan.
Afterward,i think i am fine gua...cos i thought mayb i havent take breakfast so wil b like tat.

But now still a bit not feeling well,i think mayb i am not enough foe sleep...cos yesterday nite i have a bad dream...n very scary n make me feel so abuse!!

Anywhere the environment in office is very good,everyone look like very happy.

Tonite my fren have date me out for the Merdeka Celebration,i still havent decide whether to go o not.

Jus to scream at here "Malaysia Boleh!Mega Sales Boleh!Myself Boleh!......Money Boleh!Hahaha......Wish the ppl who read my blog...Boleh!!!

No comments: