Thursday, August 05, 2004

Proper communication is important!

In my office i think some unexpected problem arise always!
Although not affect me but i treat those case as a reference for myself to be careful and used the proper way to communicate to people.
The rice can let 100 kinds of people live in this planet,thus i think we should always be prepared will be faced those kind of 'Small People' at anytime and anyway.
For my own point of view i think try to make urself happy and enjoy,if not life its not that easy to continue and survive......
I have the wish to travel and learn the diff living-style of diff country.
The country i wish to go are:
1. Japan - Spring
2. Taiwan - Summer
3. Canada - Autum
4. Korea - Winter
I wish one day my dream wil come true,dream always is the energy to push people towards and become more energetic.


No comments: