Wednesday, August 25, 2004

i always meet those funny ppl at work.

I have works in many place before, then until now i always meet those funny n frendly ppl. But most of them is Malay ppl.
U cant imagine how cute n funny there are,let talk about today.
My boss is on leave then i know it yesterday afternoon already.
Then the typist ask me where my boss going today, i tell them she is on leave,then u noe wat the next action the typist make?!
Hahaha...both of them juz happy n Yahoo! n Yes!Yes! n follow by the hand...hahaha...then i laugh until cant stop.
Then i tell them yesterday i already Yes!Yes! LOh!
Turn back to the time i work at REDBOX,the malay ppl also help me a lot...all this way i juz meet this malay ppl to help me n not our Chinese ppl,why like that?
Cos we r chinese ppl who r selfish,n always prepare to c ppl die in work/ study n laugh at ppl wen things do wrong.
Never say have to prepared to give a hand,nut as mention again not all chinese ppl la...juz in point of view la...

No comments: