Friday, August 20, 2004

my housemate

my housemate really like...dont know how to describe those of ppl.
my house have occupied 7 ppl,4 in master room,2 in middle room n myself in small room.

They all very dirty n messy,even me also...but not like them.
They are so dirty,they used the dining room n make it like a store room,i dont have the eye to see those boxes n store put at the dining room.

Turn ur site to the kitchen...Oh My God!!Really dirty!Everytime i try my best to clean it ,after few more minutes they have use the kitchen...2 minutes times wil turn back to messy n dirty again.

Go to the toilet,no eyes to c it anymore.
Again oncei clean it juz can tahan for 4 mores days thenback to the origin,very very dirty!
Until yesterday nite i back home,then the paip rosak again.
So shit la!how i wash my clothes n cleaning the floor??!!
Until today morning i cant stay it anymore,i try to move here n there,lucky i dont noe how i fix the paip oredi.

I am so tired to fix everything by myself n do those clening works.
I oredi working for the whole day,n back home have to c those Sampah here n there...really tired...i hope i can move out soon...

No comments: