Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Someone please say something useful.....

haih, I am not the person like to talk always. Not even a full leadership. When I am weak in study, the top student never share with you how to study or revision or how to answer the Q correctly. Thus, I have learned the lessons be independent and increase my knowledge!

I am able to gain little step by step of my knowledge and understanding. I not really like to have group assignment! Cos normally people don talk, people talk out of topic....people cant brainstorming. Then You tell all the thing, watever you told they just follow and do. No questioning until Yourself find out the Q and fix it! In this kind of situation is not group discussion, all the people like to re-act backward more passive. Really headache errrrr....in this kind of situation I really prefer to work independently. Cos when you take ALL the responsibility with the Team member always say "no idea", "i Don understand".....haih.....When you show the whole task of work it just like individual assignment or the team member may not like it and argument start for the last minutes b4 submit the assignment. I prefer brainstorming, prefer more discussion and generate more individual idea. Cos diff ppl hav diff point of view, that is the resources.

Somehow I try not to say anything during discussion. People will stop there, grap many reference books, go to search internet, look at the wall, look at you don know what to do..........

-.-"' be patient until cant watch this kind of situation continue, then my voice is out! Then discussion is almost my idea + Reference Books to put for the end of the story! I am not a top student not even a genius! I still in progress of learning to understand + digest + self point of view....... all the reference book is people idea and thought. Nothing is fix in this world.

And I really don like or I should use the word "HATE" people say "Its difficult","I don understand", "its complicated".....when they haven do any further reading and research. Or not even spend the time to read through...and keep criticize put themself backward, negative thought, stress and panic!

No comments: