Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pressure....pressure.....haih!

This few days really emotional under control! Cannot control my level of stress!
This time 4th exam revision time is really short. Hate it........somehow is human resource topic!

2 more days left, my brain still empty and nothing inside for the exam. This time really can die leh....... For my pass exam, really make the mistake for over study in 1 section. Affect the scoring....haih.....nevermind la! I am neither a genius nor clever student. Just do watever I can!

The stupid me, few days ago receive some not welcome message. I shall delete it and avoid to see it anymore. really suck message.... "You always be miss in my heart." (I say: "You better left me FAR FAR FAR AWAY) YIEW~~......really mad about it. Really don like to entertain people who always say nonsense. Somehow in UK already hav another housemate's friend always talk nonsense. I have meet a lot of people who talk nonsense. But I have never meet the guy who achieve the scoring of 99%...what an impressive score that I am given! Lucky he still have the good side, which is quite helpful and kind(happen once in a blue moon).

3 more weeks left to study in UK, after the 2 weeks++ holiday tour. I am back to M'sia! Yeah...... \(^.^)p

No comments: