Sunday, August 05, 2007

I shall continue writing here....应该继续写下去

This few days I have spend sometime to look at my pass diary writing here! I found that is really interesting, some of the memory is just like happen yesterday.

The time I feel happy, sad, bad-mood, excitment, happenings, movie time, singing moment and outing. Its really a lot of interesting stuff here that I have blog from Year 2004 until now which is getting lesser...... I think must continue blogging here....cos this is the great DIart that I have.

I always make a wish during a new year at 1st January! Everytime view it back, just feel like some is settle down some is still not. Writing English is to pratice and wiritng chinese is my talent. Sometime I love to design lyrics or poem!

I believe when I am confuse or bad-mood to look back this blog, I can find myself back. And now I am back...plus brand new Lim Fun with confidence and talents...hehe :p

No comments: